October 20th, 2023 October 21st, 2023
SCI, EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec etc
October 20th, 2023
2023 International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Human-Computer Interaction（ISHCI2023）will be held during October 20th-21th, 2023 in Wuhan, China. ISHCI2023 is Organized by Hubei Zhongke Research Institute of Nature Science, China. ISHCI2023 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of intelligent systems and human-computer interaction to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in intelligent systems and human-computer interaction and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in intelligent systems and human-computer interaction and related areas.
Authors are welcome to submit by email to email@example.com entitled with "paper submission+TEL" or by Submission system of IOP Publishing. After submission by system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your paper title and telphone number. (通过IOP系统投稿后，请将论文标题和投稿作者手机号信息发送到会议官方邮箱：email@example.com，以方便组委会及时处理稿件）。
We warmly invite you to contribute and participate to ISHCI2023.
ISHCI2023 Conference Publication
Selected excellent papers will be published by the following SCI/EI journals:
1. Special Issue "Fractional Order Complex Systems: Advanced Control, Intelligent Estimation and Reinforcement Learning Image Processing Algorithms" with Fractal and Fractional (ISSN 2504-3110), SCI-indexed, IF 3.577
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2023
2. Special Issue "Rapid and Accurate Brain Imaging and Brain Disease Diagnosis Under the Fractional Calculus System" with Frontiers in Neuroscience (ISSN 1662-453X), SCI-indexed, IF 5.152
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 16 June 2023
3. Special Issue "Mathematical Methods for Fault Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control Systems" with Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390), SCI-indexed, IF 2.592
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2023
4. Special Issue "Mining and Profiling Data Streams" with Information (ISSN 2078-2489), EI-indexed
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 September 2023
1.The submitted papers must include original work, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere, we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential requirement of any academic.
2. All submitted papers should be written in English (including references and notes and legends).
3. Each paper should be at least 4 pages, including all the figures, references, and appendices. One regular registration covers 6 Pages. Extra pages (Begin at Page 7) charge at 50 USD/ 300 RMB per page.
4. Please click here to download the Paper Template.
5. Please register and submit your papers to SUBMISSION SYSTEM. After submission by system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your paper title and telphone number. (通过系统投稿后，请将论文标题和作者手机号信息发送到会议官方邮箱：email@example.com，以方便组委会及时处理稿件).
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peer Review Process
ISHCI2023 incorporates a rigorous double-blind review process, empowered by a fully automated review assignment system that analyzes the submitted manuscripts and the representative publications of TPC members and our reviewers, and matches the submissions to their expertise and interests. All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from TPC members and our reviewers. As an author, you are required to preserve the anonymity of your submission, while at the same time allowing the reader to fully grasp the context of related past work, including your own. Common sense and careful writing will go a long way towards preserving anonymity. Papers that do not conform to our double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by at least two competent reviewers.
For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3200RMB/per paper||500 USD/per paper|
|Additional paper(s)||3000RMB/per paper||450 USD/ per paper|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||300RMB/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1500RMB/per person||250 USD / per person|
*We will send you Acceptance Notification and Registration Instruction as soon as your paper was accepted. And then you could register according to the Registration Instruction.
Datails of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ISHCI2023 Regular is USD500 / 3200 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
ISHCI 2023 is hosted by Hubei Zhongke Research Institute of Nature Science, China. Co-organizers
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Shandong Normal University, China
ISHCI 2023 is hosted by Hubei Zhongke Research Institute of Nature Science, China.